If I were to describe the previous semester (1st Sem 2013-2014) in one word, it would be "WEIRD". It's not like any of the semesters I've had (well, no two semesters are the same). What I mean is the turnover of events is really unique. I can't say that it's the brightest part of my college life but it is one of the semesters that I will forever remember.

Now, I want to lookback and see how unusual this sem is. Maybe most of you won't understand why is it weird because I cannot give much details but I hope you still understand why this semester is memorable.

The highlights of my 1st Semester 2013-2014:

1. First Day of Classes. I think first day always mark in anybody's memory. Mine is a beautiful one because of the beautiful people I met again after two months of vacation. Also, what I remember the most is the smile I received that day.

2. Endless Homeworks and Things to do. It is my busiest semester ever. My planner has always been  filled with tasks and reminders.




3. YFC Fresh Party and Screening for Mr & Ms PYC. That day has been so productive, even the night before. Cutter.Newspaper.Microphone.Make-up.Skirt. It was just so memorable.


4. ABE Fieldtrip. Trips are always exciting. Travelling is something that I love doing and this particular trip is a memorable one :)

5. Youth Camp. I never thought I would be tapped to be a camp servant and I was so blessed to be called to serve in this sem's youth camp.


6. Exams. Almost every week, there is at least one exam scheduled. They never left me (a total of 26 exams this sem) but I guess without them, I wouldn't feel complete. (Wow! Haha)

7. Projects. This sem is filled with these. They are really time consuming but I'm happy because I survived all of them with the help of my friends and groupmates.

8. PE Classes & Culminating Activity (also what happened after the recital). PE is my fresh air. It is my break from my major subjects and it helped me a lot in managing stress.


9. CEAT Fun Run. It marks the anniversary of ... :P

10. Exemption. I thought that I would not be exempted from the final exam of any of my subjects because I really had a hard time surviving the past sem but God is just so good and gave me one final exam.

11. Transportation Engineering Final Exam Result. It was not an easy exam for me so I was really surprised when I found out that I got enough score to pass the subject.

12. Sem-ender. Three weeks to rest and recharge. It has been a fun sem-ender with the Stars :)

It was not really detailed (sorry). It was just an overview of what happened this sem. All in all, 1st sem 2013-2014 was a blast! It changed me, it changed my perspective. It reminded me that GOD IS IN CONTROL, WE JUST HAVE TO LET GOD BE GOD :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Open Letter To The Man Who Makes Me Want To Stay In Love

How To Be A Sister

In Time