An Open Letter To The Man Who Makes Me Want To Stay In Love

My love, I'm sorry for the past month. It has been very hard for both of us, but look at where we are now. We survived! It has been almost two years since that day in Pangasinan and I am proud to say that we've grown individually and together.

These past few days, I wasn't really thinking much about us or about our future which is unusual. I guess it's the thesis and projects that has been taking most of my time. But, you know what? Just recently, I realized certain things in you that makes you beautiful. You are the one who usually use that word (and sometimes the opposite, hahahuhu)
to refer to me but now, I'm calling you BEAUTIFUL because you truly are.

You are intellectually beautiful, indeed. And I like that very very much about you. Though it's intimidating sometimes, you still challenge me to beat your exam scores which makes me study harder and be the best in school that I can be. The most recent that I can remember is the ABE 72 1st exam in which we had a bet and I won (Haha!). You are hard to beat, but I thank you for inspiring and supporting me to be my very best in acads and other stuff. I should say that you are still the better student and I will always be proud of you. Besides that, you have beautiful thoughts about things. I love having those kinds of conversation with you when I really had to think about what to say to be reasonable. We may have debates but we both know that it's just the two of us sharing our views about anything under the sun.

You have a beautiful heart. I admire your kindness and respect for everyone, especially for your parents. I have always been your no.1 fan for being the best son in the world. Just like what I always tell you, be good and don't disobey them. Our parents truly know what's best for us and that we should keep in mind.

You are physically beautiful. You might not believe me but... please do. You have that confidence that I don't usually see in smart guys. You can carry yourself well. With a little guidance on clothes and shoes, you are a head turner. I really love how you take care of your physical self to be presentable to others. You had set the bar high for guys in passing through my standards in terms of physical beauty.  My favorite? Your smell. I've told you that before and I really mean it.

You are beautiful when you smile.
You are beautiful when you cry.
You are beautiful when you laugh.
You are beautiful when you prepare your things.
You are beautiful when you hold the umbrella for me.
You are beautiful when you just stand and look at me while I approach.
You are beautiful when you come every morning with a cup of coffee.
You are beautiful when you ask me to stay by your side while you write your manuscript.
You are beautiful when you let me decide where to eat.
You are beautiful when you decide where to eat.
You are beautiful when you recite in class.
You are beautiful when you lead the group.
You are beautiful when you tell stories.
You are beautiful when you pray.
You are beautiful whatever you do.

It has been a tough month for us, my love. But I choose to stay… to be in love with you, to be there for you, to survive all these with you and to reach the goals that I have set with you. We have come a long way and we have a long way to go, babe. Know that I will always be here to hold your hand, to see the beauty in you and in our love and that I will always choose to stay in this love.


You are truly His answer to many of my prayers and I will always be grateful for having you in my life. Thank you, for making me fall in love and making me want to stay. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Be A Sister

In Time