To Him With Love

Before the exams come, I wanted to write about something I have been doing since the past week. It is something exciting for me because it's for my future husband. Oh yes, I am so futuristic haha. I always dream of my future life whenever I get a chance. It was really a good thing for me to imagine anything because it helps me to relax.

It was just an idea of writing love letters in Filipino, then it became a challenge to create a romantic love letter. Suddenly, I came to think of dedicating the letters to my future husband. I don't have any idea who he is, but hopefully someday he would appreciate the letters.

I have written three letters and I want to write more whenever I feel the need to tell him something. It's sweet for me and maybe for all hopeless romantic out there. Not everyone would appreciate things like that, but it's a gift. Someday, when I am already married to him, I'd be very glad to present all of those to him.

One of my favorite lines is:

"Ngayong natutunan ko nang mahalin ang sarili ko ng sapat, handa na rin akong ibigay nang buong puso ang aking sarili sa isang tao ... SAYO." 

It feels really nice to write to anyone, especially to someone special even though you don't know him/her yet. Starting next week, I'll be very busy but I won't forget to write to him if necessary. Maybe I'll tell him anything about me, about what I want to be, about what I want us to be.

The day will come when I don't have to write everything I want to tell him because he's already beside me, willing to listen and eager to hear me say how much I love him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Be A Sister

In Time

An Open Letter To The Man Who Makes Me Want To Stay In Love