That night, you asked her what song does she dedicates to you. She didn't answer. Not that there is nothing she can say, but that moment is not enough to list all the songs that she want to sing to you. The past days have been enough to remember and list some of those:

1. Little Things - Colbie Caillat

"The little things you do to me
Are taking me over, I wanna show ya
Everything inside of me
Oh, like a nervous heart that is crazy beating."

2. Say it Again - Marie Digby

"Say it again for me
Cause I love the way it feels when you are
Tellin' me that I'm
The only one who blows your mind
Say it again for me
It's like the whole world stops to listen
When you tell me you're in love
Say it again"

3. Cherish - MYMP

"Cherish the thought of always having you here by my side
Baby, I cherish the joy you keep bringing into my life
I'm always singing it
Cherish your strength you got the power to make me feel good
Baby, I perish the thought of ever leaving
I never would"

4. Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran

"And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies
The beautiful kind, making up for lost time
Taking flight making me feel right"

5. Miss You - Ed Sheeran

"I don't know when I lost my mind
Maybe when I made you mine
I don't know when I lost my mind
Maybe it was everytime
That you said, you said, you said
That I miss you... And I miss you"

6. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship

"And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers
We'll still have each other
Nothing's gonna stop us
Nothing's gonna stop us now"

7. Fearless - Taylor Swift

"And I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me head first, fearless
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In a storm in my best dress, fearless"

8. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

"So honey now…..
Take me into your lovin’ arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I’m thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are"

9. Now - MYMP

"Now is all I think about
Now that I am happy
And I'm not sure
If there will be a future for us

Now is all I offer
It's everything I got
And I still wish
That there will be tomorrow for us."

10. Sana Tayo Na Lang - Jabbs Valencia

"Sana tayo na lang
Di ko man hawak ang bukas
Pero gusto ko ikaw sana
Sana tayo na lang
Hindi ko man hawak ang bukas
Pero sabi ng puso ko'y ikaw sana"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Be A Sister

An Open Letter To The Man Who Makes Me Want To Stay In Love

In Time